Trish Rogers Originals
Sale Sold out
Regular price £2,695.00 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
When making this, the shape of a diving eagle was the first thought came to my mind
- This sculpture is 830mm wide by 360mm high by 15mm deep. The base is 500mm wide by 370mm deep by 100mm high and made from spalted beech which came down in in Belfast during a storm in 2007
- The sculpture is made with Irish bog oak which has been carbon dated to pre 4000BC which makes it over 6000 years old.
- The carbon dating was done by Queens University, Belfast and the sculpture comes with a copy of the letter from the University.
- Sculptures are finished with natural oil and beeswax, this means they can be displayed outside as well as inside. Although it is advisable to re wax each year if outside
- I post world wide and the UK to arrange quotes for shipping costs world wide please contact me.