Trish Rogers Originals
Sale Sold out
Regular price £1,495.00 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
When removing the soft wood from this sculpture there was a large mass of silt in the hole that became "The Eye"
- This sculpture is 300mm wide by 320mm high by 160mm deep. The base is mm wide by mm deep by mm high and made from spalted beech which came down in in Belfast during a storm in 2007
- The sculpture is made with Irish bog oak which has been carbon dated to pre 4000BC which makes it over 6000 years old.
- The carbon dating was done by Queens University, Belfast and the sculpture comes with a copy of the letter from the University.
- Sculptures are finished with natural oil and beeswax, this means they can be displayed outside as well as inside. Although it is advisable to re wax each year if outside
- I post world wide and the UK to arrange quotes for shipping costs world wide please contact me